Well, well, well…
Look who’s here two times in one month, lil’ old me!
😀
Oh, I’m quite sure I blogged this before, but I just can’t stand how beautiful this particular peony bush is that my sister and mom gave to me for Mother’s Day years ago before we moved here, that I was able to bring it with me and that it continues to give its first blooms almost right on Mother’s Day each year! It astound me. And so here we are. With the Mother’s Day peony bush, just on the verge of its first full bloom once again and a hearty bunch of buds ready to follow! Being a mother is not what we always expect or picture when we have that first precious baby, but if we're fortunate, we can continue to find glimpses of beauty and joy all around.
May God Bless You and Keep You Dear Mothers! 💕



No comments:
Post a Comment