Yes, over the years Chippy and I have quietly come to the understanding that we can share . . .
The Strawberries!
And here's Chippy now!
Didn't anticipate having a Chippy cameo for this post, just sat down at the kitchen table to, amazingly, throw a quick post on the ol' blog and low and behold, who zips by in my periphery but, little Chippy...with a strawberry none-the-less, haha, thanks Chip!
As I said, we have an agreement.
There's my portion.
😍
And why do we think it's possible that I'm posting strawberries and chipmunks at 9:00a.m. on a Thursday morning???? Welp, 'cause last Thursday, for the first time in, I don't know, 15 or 16 years maybe...I made it out to the 5:30a.m. (5:40a.m. for me, haha...I just can't mentally do the 10 minutes earlier, cracks me up!), outdoor, 50 meter pool, Master's Swim workout!!! What??!! Yep, I shurrr did! And then I went Tuesday and Thursday this week with plans to go Saturday as well since it starts at 7:30a.m. 😅 If you look back to New Year's 2025 post, you'll see a barrage of my ailments and physical lamenting going on, they all lasted about a year and a half total. And when no doctors could fully figure it out or fix it, I decided to lose weight and massively up the protein intake (not one doctor suggested that, hmmmm)...guess what...fixed it! With the help of a fantastic, genuine, loving and caring nutritionist, I managed to lose 30 pounds in a year without pills or medications, have reworked my eating, got back to swimming on my own and now, back to Master's. Yee-haw!!
And you won't even believe what's happening later this afternoon, but maybe I'll be back tomorrow to share!
May God Bless You and Keep You Today and Always!



No comments:
Post a Comment