Well, maybe three or four.
Let's see what I come up with.
But the original two were:
1. GREAT time in the U.P. for our annual holiday.
(yes I just wrote that...I also say "soda" instead of pop! (-:)
2. ONLY TEN MORE DAYS TILL SCHOOL STARTS!!!!!
The above two are what I had hoped to post yesterday, short and sweet, while the kids were running around causing all kind of mayhem (they found water balloons, 'nough said) and I tried to make my way through laundry, dishes and various other disturbing messes.
Today though I need to add:
3. My "new" awesome camera is on the blink. Some "lens is having difficulty" error message when I turn it on. Just happened today and I'm without it for two weeks, which means no camera on the first day of kindergarten!!! I will be needing to borrow a camera I believe. Also, we have to figure out some way to get the memory card full of U.P. pics uploaded onto my computer. Might be a while once I heard SP say things like putting it in an old printer and blah-dee, blah, blah (too much for me).
4. Yesterday I had my first "turn of the head" double take that "yes, in fact, those are yellow leaves falling off the tree." That moment gets me every year.
5. ONLY TEN MORE DAYS TILL SCHOOL STARTS!!!!!
(We all have a breaking point don't we? At least I made it to within 10 days, pretty good I think!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment